With Halloween and the elections both right around the corner, I thought it would be a good idea to compile some facts about something related to both — Democrats.
Fun Facts about Democrats:
- Democrats can’t enter the House unless voted in. (The Senate, however, is a different story).
- Democrats aren’t afraid of the dark. They are, however, afraid of Fox News.
- Democrats like to use the word “racist”. They don’t know what this word means.
- Everyone votes Democrat after they die.
- Do not accept a ride home from a Democrat.
- Democrats scream at things they don’t understand – like people who disagree with them.
- If a Democrat steals your Halloween candy, don’t worry — you’ll get part of it back as a “stimulus”.
- The founding fathers used invisible ink to write parts of the Constitution. Only Democrats have the special glasses that let you see those parts.